Sign-up for Dulce's newsletter to stay up to date on new releases and sales.
With an overactive imagination and a penchant for making up stories, was it any wonder Dulce Dennison decided to be an author? From cowboys to shapeshifters, she has a story for them all, but her passion lies in writing m/m romances. Dulce believes in love in all shapes and sizes, and that everyone deserves a happily-ever-after.
Married since 2000 to a man she isn’t sure is quite human, her husband and children (which she fondly calls the demon spawn) keep her busy, but never too busy to write. Is there such a thing as too busy to write? Most mornings you can find Dulce set up with her laptop, a cat curled up next to her, and a steaming cup of coffee just an arm’s reach away.
Dulce loves to hear from her readers! You can find her on Facebook or Twitter
FUN FACTS ABOUT DULCE...
- Dulce starts every morning off with a cup of coffee (which turns into 4 before the day is over)
- Other than Starbucks white mochas, she likes Folgers Special Roast (for those pesky times when she has to make her own coffee)
- Her cat Binx is usually her writing partner, when he isn't trying to convince her petting him is more important than writing
- Dulce studied everything from Psychology to Mechanical Engineering, before realizing that writing was her calling - but the Psychology comes in handy with character development and the Mechanical Engineering can help fix the broken A/C (sometimes)
- Dulce's favorite books are romances (just not anything dark), but she also reads Madelyn Alt and Victoria Laurie mysteries.
- Her first published work was a poem when she was 16